Integrate Passport to your Laravel API
Hello everyone, welcome back to justlaravel.com. I am back with another tutorial, here I will show you how to integrate Passport (a Laravel’s API authentication package) into your Laravel applications.
Here I will create 2 Laravel projects, one is an API and other is the API consumer app. It basically means I will create an API with Passport package integrated. A normal Laravel app where I call the API and show its data.
Let’s get started!
- Passport Install
- Passport Configure
- Generate data – Faker | DB Seeding
- Routing | Getting info from DB
- Protect the routes with Passport
- Registration and Generating OAuth client_id and client_secret
- Create a new App
- Install GuzzleHttp
- Authenticate the API and get the data
- Display the data
- Run the app
For full tutorial visit https://justlaravel.com/integrate-passport-laravel-api/
This post is submitted by one of our members. You may submit a new post here.